Information to customers, suppliers and other business concerning the handling of personal data (according to article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003).
As requested by the Legislative Decree June 30, 2003, No. 196 provides, we will inform you herewith the information regarding the purpose and nature of the treatment of your personal data, the nature of the publication and dissemination of the same, the nature of the data in our possession and their transfer to third parties.
It is with this data solely for personal data meaner nature. Our company guarantees under the statutory provisions that the processing of the data taking into account the fundamental rights and freedoms and the dignity of the person concerned, in particular in relation to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to Protection of personal data.
Kind of data:
The data processing is done by specially designated staff. It can be used with or without the help of electronic means and includes all in Article 4, paragraph 1, letter a) of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 listed transactions for which the related data are needed. The data is in each case in compliance with the measures which the security and confidentiality of data.
Goal and purposes of data:
In relation to the above objectives, your personal data will be forwarded as required to:
- Fulfillment of legal obligations from regulations, community standards, as well as civil and legal tax obligations
- Comply with any contractual obligations to the stakeholders
- Carrying out of activities in connection with the operations of our company such as Filling of internal statistics, invoicing, and to keep the customers and suppliers accounts
- Objectives of a commercial nature, such as the sending of commercial information and advertising material (POST, fax and e-mail), marketing and market research
- Protection of assets and liabilities management
- Natural and / or legal, public or private persons (legal, administrative and tax consultant offices, courts, chambers, etc.), when the communication is necessary or expedient, and proves to the above specified type and with the corresponding target positions
- Credit recovery companies
- Banks and financial institutions with which our company enjoys business relationships for the management of assets and liabilities maintains
- Freelancers and consultants
- Customers, suppliers and subcontractors
- Public administration and authorities, if this is provided for by law
Any further dissemination or publication is only handled your explicit consent.
Nature of the message:
The communication of your data is voluntary. We would however point out that your personal data is essential for the fulfillment of our common contractual commitments or maintenance of business contacts.
The data holder of the shares further, that in the case of a missing or defective notice of the required data, the following consequences:
- The inability of the data owner, the compliance of data processing and contractual arrangements to guarantee.
- Any lack of conformity of the results of data processing and from the tax, administrative or legislative work commitments
May at any time from those prescribed in Articles 7,8,9 and 10 of Legislative Decree of June 30, 2003, No. 196, setting out rights to make use, by contacting the data subject (or to the person responsible for the data if appointed) shall apply.
Data owner is:
Scuola di sci SKI ACADEMY - Alta Pusteria, who may be contact by the following means: Tel. +39 338 3613934 + E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org